Dogs for Diabetics, Inc. (D4D) is able to provide its great dogs to its insulin-dependent diabetic clients at virtually no cost, through the generous support of its donors. D4D relies on the support of individuals, foundations and corporations, and does not recieve any funds from government entities.
We would like to honor and thank these donors for their support, which in many cases, has been provided over several years.
Diamond Donors – for Donations of $100,000 or more
- Guide Dogs for the Blind – Our largest donor and partner, donating our most valued resource, Mature, Socialized & Trained Service Dogs
- The Donna Conner Family
- The George Sandy Foundation
- Central Garden & Pet – Nylabone, AvoDerm, & Four Paws
Platinum Donors – for Donations between $50,000 to $99,999
- California Rainbow Girls Foundation
- Dean & Margaret Lesher Foundation
- The Lagunitas Brewing Company
Gold Donors – for Donations between $10,000 to $49,999
- Allied World Assurance Company
- The Del Web Foundation
- The Annenberg Foundation
- The Oakland A’s Community Fund
- John’s Pet Products
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sun Life Financial
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
Silver Donors – for Donations between $5,000 to $9,999
- Presidio Bank
- Wellington Shields & Co. LLC
- Baird Foundation
- William Donner Foundation
- AT&T Foundation
- Marianne & Albert Figen Foundation
- Sterling Financial Corporation
- Sacramento Valley Optometric Society
- Morrison & Forerster Foundation
Bronze Donors – for Donations between $1,000 to $4,999
- Campus Commons Golf Course
- Deacon Charitable Foundation
- Rotary Club of Santa Rosa West Community
- Assistance Dogs International
- Colegato Foundation
- Shadow’s Keep of Missoula, Inc.
- Safeway, Inc.
- The Sports Basement
- The Mann Family Foundation
- The Yee Family Foundation
- Canines for Disabled Kids
- Telestar, Inc.
- Worldwise, Inc.
- Badgeville, Inc.
- Horncrest Foundation
- Twanda Foundation
- Two Rivers Agility Club of Sacramento
- Foster City Lions Charities, Inc.
- Quadra Foundation
- Rossmoor Friends of Animals
- Kaiser Permanente Volunteers